We enable humanity to reach a sustainable climate adapted future.
For our planet.
Who are we?
We are a young and innovative GreenTech Start-Up based in Hamburg, Germany building the world’s first climate adaptation management platform by translating insights from climate science and know-how from climate adaptation into climate risk and adaptation recommendations.
The funding for the next phase is secured and our team is now growing to develop our solution further and scale up globally. We are therefore looking for motivated, purpose and impact driven individuals that contribute to our growth!
What responsibilities does the role have?
- You qualify new customers independently and proactively by identifying ideal large enterprises, approaching decision makers and developing strategies to win them as customers
- You accompany potential customers, whom you have already been able to inspire for repath, from the initial contact to the handover to the respective account executive
- You develop solutions that are valuable for customers and convince them to work with us
- You are a consultant at eye level for the management level of our customers and show them how repath contributes to the company’s sustainable growth
- You identify relevant partners that help us to grow and give us the chance to piggy-back on their experience and network
- You develop sales standards; from offers over trainings to Salesforce usage as SSOT
- You communicate learnings from customer and partner interactions to our product team and are thus a decisive factor in the further development of repath´s Saas solution
- You are constantly looking for improvement and growth potential related to our go-to-market strategy
- You build up the sales team at repath from the beginning and take full ownership for your processes, ideas and visions
What are we looking for?
- You have +5 years of professional experience in dealing with customers, preferably in the B2B area, in sales, customer support, customer success, account management, etc.
- You enjoy dealing with customers, are goal-oriented and distinguish yourself through excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- You listen and understand specific customer needs, ask the right questions, and can develop the best approach to meet their requirements
- You are creative and use your initiatives to develop our customer base. You use all avenues of lead generation and are hungry to converting them.
- You are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. You understand that growth businesses are unpredictable environments and are comfortable with a degree of change.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You are honest and challenge us with your open feedback to constantly develop us further
- You are a mature individual that is thriving for professional and personal growth
- You are enthusiastic about climate risks and adaptation to climate change and want to make a positive impact to our planet
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! Our vision 2030 – repath is the leading SaaS-platform of the necessary change of climate adaptation. We have achieved major impact for sustainable growth and a more livable world with our purpose being our compass.
- At repath you can do what you love and are best at, while creating real world impact within a collaborative, cross-functional, new work environment with flexible, self-responsible work(ing hours), co-creating with experienced climate scientists, engineers and mature individuals.
- We are ever evolving and so are you. Making sure that we grow together and find everyone’s perfect spot at the table is our goal and offer for your personal and professional development.
- We invest in your growth: annual dedicated training budget of 1000€.
- Stock options – we want to do this together, so we share the success together. Take part in the upside potential of repath.
What else should you know?
- We want to develop towards a Teal (New Work) organization. Purpose, wholeness, and self-organization are the main three pillars.
- Remote-first: You can work from wherever you want, as long as it fits with your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid, etc.).
- Performance and collaboration methods: OKR´s, nvc, roles, Check-In´s & Out´s, Lunch & Learn´s, Feedback and failure spaces, regular physical team events and workations and so much more.
- We look for creators. We do not know everything yet, but the (re)path towards our purpose is the journey that matters most to us. We will figure it out together – step by step.
- Not a 100% match – no problem: be brave and apply anyways if you believe you have the potential.
- Application process: We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV (without picture) and LinkedIn and send through a voice file (max. 60 sec.) or motivation letter starting with why you want to work with us.
Let’s do good and have some fun!
We can´t wait to find our first matching team members!
Ready to join us? #Take the repath
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org