At repath we are building the world’s first climate risk transformation solution. We are a young and innovative startup based in Hamburg, Germany and translate insights from climate science into climate risk assessments for businesses and eventually everybody. We are close to releasing our first product and are at the beginning of an amazing journey, where we want to create real impact on earth by tackling the challenge of increasing climate risks. Furthermore, we believe, that being a GreenTech Startup is not enough. As a company, we aim to have a significantly positive impact on the common good and the environment.
In support of our founding team, we are looking for a motivated working student (m/f/d) to contribute and strengthen our communication and marketing. The employment is intended to begin as soon as possible. We offer up to 30 working hours per month, with a salary of 15 € per hour and the possibility to increase working hours in the future.
- You support the communication and marketing with diverse tasks at repath
- You develop new, creative formats and then implement them yourself
- You create science journalistic content for our public relations
- You monitor and evaluate the success of marketing efforts to drive our long-term marketing strategy
- You like to take the cell phone in your hand and produce uncomplicated small content pieces
- You support the preparation and implementation of events
What we are looking for
- You are a university student with background in journalism, communication, physics, meteorology, or other related disciplines
- You have a confident feeling for language and text
- You are fluent in German and English
- You like creative work and a fun work environment
- You are enthusiastic about our topic’s climate risks and adaptation to climate change
- You have the ability to work in a team as well as independently and self-organized
- You are willing to engage in an agile startup environment and a highly motivated team
What we offer
- Dynamic startup environment with an open-minded and highly motivated team
- Supervision by experienced climate scientist with a marketing background
- Steep learning curve in communication & marketing
- Possibility to develop and pursue own ideas
- Flexible working models in terms of time and place
- Above average payment level of 15€ per working hour
- Working perspective beyond academia
- A job with purpose, contributing to develop solutions for the greatest risks for earth, climate change
Ready to join us?
We are excited to get to know you!
We promote diversity and meet as equals. No matter what you are like, we look forward to meeting you. To avoid bias, we prefer to accept applications without a photo. Please include your earliest possible start date with your application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions to this job offer, please contact email@example.com
#Take the repath