We enable humanity to reach a sustainable climate adapted future.
For our planet.
Who are we?
We are a young and innovative GreenTech Start-Up based in Hamburg, Germany building the world’s first climate adaptation management platform by translating insights from climate science and know-how from climate adaptation into climate risk and adaptation recommendations.
The funding for the next phase is secured and our team is now growing to develop our solution further and scale up globally. We are therefore looking for motivated, purpose and impact driven individuals that contribute to our growth!
What responsibilities does the role have?
- You support the People, Culture and Organizational Development at repath
- You support in creating and performing repath´s internal events and formats such as regular Townhall, Lunch&Learn´s, Feedback and Team Events as well as new innovative formats
- You support in setting up sales & HR systematics, processes, and software
- You support in the recruiting process; from job description through screening and interview, contract preparation and onboarding
- You develop and implement a creative, intuitive onboarding journey for repath´s new employees
- You support the organizational & New Work development of repath in all areas
What are we looking for?
- You are a university student in HR, VWL, BWL or related studies
- You are very structured and detailed and experienced working in Miro or Mural
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- You are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. You understand that growth businesses are unpredictable environments and are comfortable with a degree of change.
- You are honest and challenge us with your open feedback to constantly develop us further
- You are a mature individual that is thriving for professional and personal growth
- You are enthusiastic about climate risks and adaptation to climate change and want to make a positive impact to our planet
What do we offer?
- Unfortunately Unpaid: the first 3 months of the internship would be unfortunately unpaid, due to our financial situation. However if we continue the journey together (and that is what we want) we will offer you another 3 months paid internship or working student contract afterwards
- Entry opportunity: we are growing fast – after an successful internship you have great entry opportunities (incl. stock options) for the start of your professional career in an impactful start-up
- Become part of something bigger! Our Vision 2030 – repath is the leading SaaS-platform of the necessary change of climate adaptation. We have achieved major impact for sustainable growth and a more livable world with our purpose being our compass.
- At repath you can do what you love and are best at, while creating real world impact within a collaborative, cross-functional, new work environment with flexible, self-responsible work(ing hours) co-creating with experienced climate scientists, engineers and mature individuals.
- We are ever evolving and so are you. Making sure that we grow together and find everyone’s perfect spot at the table is our goal and offer for your personal and professional development.
What else should you know?
- We want to develop towards a Teal (New Work) organization. Purpose, wholeness, and self-organization are the main 3 pillars. How we exactly get there?
- Remote-first: You can work from wherever you want, as long as it fits with your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid, etc.)
- Performance and collaboration methods: OKR´s, nvc, roles, Check-In´s & Out´s, Lunch & Learn´s, Feedback and failure spaces, regular physical team events and workations and so much more.
- We look for creators. We do not know everything yet, but the (re)path towards our purpose is the journey that matters most to us. We will figure it out together – Step by step.
- Not a 100% match – no problem: be brave and apply anyways if you believe to can develop towards the role.
- Application process: We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV (without picture) and LinkedIn and send through a voice file (max. 60 sec.) or motivation letter stating why you want to work with us.
Let’s do good and have some fun!
We can´t wait to find our first matching team members!
Ready to join us? #Take the repath
Apply Now at email@example.com