We enable humanity to reach a sustainable climate adapted future.
For our planet.
Who are we?
We are a young and innovative GreenTech Start-Up based in Hamburg, Germany building the world’s first climate adaptation management platform by translating insights from climate science and know-how from climate adaptation into climate risk and adaptation recommendations.
The funding for the next phase is secured and our team is now growing to develop our solution further and scale up globally. We are therefore looking for motivated, purpose and impact driven individuals that contribute to our growth!
What responsibilities does the role have?
- You will be responsible for developing products and features for the repath climate risk tools. This will include working with data and climate scientists to find suitable solutions to the challenges.
- You create data pipelines that work in an optimal way and improve on technical developments.
- You develop APIs for our internal tools as well as external APIs
- You work together with stakeholders for strategic planning of the technical development of repath.
- You actively participate in the entire application lifecycle and are part of the product roadmap planning.
- You ensure that the products and features meet the strategic Product Roadmap at repath.
- You work together with the team for Infrastructure Development at repath
What are we looking for?
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, informatics, software development or other related disciplines
- You have proven work experience +4 years as a software and API developer, web and full-stack development is beneficiary
- You are experienced in the programming language Python, git, and Linux/Unix computer environments or computing clusters is beneficial
- You are experienced working in agile teams (SCRUM) as well as independently and self-organized
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English (German is beneficial)
- You are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. You understand that growth businesses are unpredictable environments and are comfortable with a degree of change.
- You are honest and challenge us with your open feedback to constantly develop us further
- You are a mature individual that is thriving for professional and personal growth
- You are enthusiastic about climate risks and adaptation to climate change and want to make a positive impact to our planet
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! Our vision 2030 – repath is the leading SaaS-platform of the necessary change of climate adaptation. We have achieved major impact for sustainable growth and a more livable world with our purpose being our compass.
- At repath you can do what you love and are best at, while creating real world impact within a collaborative, cross-functional, new work environment with flexible, self-responsible work(ing hours), co-creating with experienced climate scientists, engineers and mature individuals.
- We are ever evolving and so are you. Making sure that we grow together and find everyone’s perfect spot at the table is our goal and offer for your personal and professional development.
- We invest in your growth: annual dedicated training budget of 1000€.
- Stock options – we want to do this together, so we share the success together. Take part in the upside potential of repath.
What else should you know?
- We want to develop towards a Teal (New Work) organization. Purpose, wholeness, and self-organization are the main three pillars.
- Remote-first: You can work from wherever you want, as long as it fits with your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid, etc.).
- Performance and collaboration methods: OKR´s, nvc, roles, Check-In´s & Out´s, Lunch & Learn´s, Feedback and failure spaces, regular physical team events and workations and so much more.
- We look for creators. We do not know everything yet, but the (re)path towards our purpose is the journey that matters most to us. We will figure it out together – step by step.
- Not a 100% match – no problem: be brave and apply anyways if you believe you have the potential.
- Application process: We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV (without picture) and LinkedIn and send through a voice file (max. 60 sec.) or motivation letter starting with why you want to work with us.
Let’s do good and have some fun!
We can´t wait to find our first matching team members!
Ready to join us? #Take the repath
Apply Now at email@example.com